Friday, September 4, 2009

Alma Mater

Hi!! Yes I'm still alive and no I haven't forgotten how to blog. :-)

I'm back in semi-sweet home Alabama. I'm thrilled to be back on the plains, and even more thrilled that FOOTBALL SEASON starts tomorrow!
However, I'm also missing New York like crazy. Oh well. Missing it has been a huge motivator for me to do well in my classes so that I will get into grad school in New York and be able to move there in two years.

I'm just doing a short posting now to point out the obvious... I moved to a blogger account. Sadly. I was staying with msn because I already had an account with them and I HATE having multiple email addresses. Buttt, I ended up having to make a gmail account anyway because of the ridiculous amounts of email I get from school and the need to keep it all organized in another account. And then I decided to go ahead and switch all my blogs to blogger since it really is a better server.

And the rest is history. So all future postings will be here, and all my old one's are there too!

Later I will give a real entry, probably a non-exhaustive wrap up of my summer, lol, and ohhh, a list of reasons I lovee living in the best college town in the world! :-)

with love
<3
Shelli

No comments:

Post a Comment