Friday, September 4, 2009

1/25/09 - There's a First Time for Everything

I used to be a pretty good student. You can thank technology for ruining that one. Anyway, rather than work on my psychology paper I found myself reading blog reviews of different movies, and then found myself thinking that most of them were stupid and that I could write something just as good if not better. I would like to say that my boyfriend suggested that I do just that, and start my own blog, but when I suggested the idea he merely mocked me for my unoriginality. Thanks. :)
I start with all of this to say that I am starting my own blog. Today. And I'm not really sure what it's going to be about, probably random observations and possibly some opinions about movies and/or books. But feel free to obsessively read them all...
after all, if Perez Hilton can do it, why can't I? Doesn't everyone want to hear the thought process of a college student? Anyone can insult Britney Spears and Kanye West...
With love <3
Shelli

No comments:

Post a Comment