Friday, September 4, 2009

7/03/09 - Bittersweet Symphony

Well, it’s my last few hours in New York City. I’m feeling pretty conflicted about it. I do miss my family and friends at home (especially Tommy) but I really don’t want to leave New York ever. :-(

This past week with kaley has been super fun, full of pictures (haha) and shopping and sightseeing. Plus two of the most amazing Broadway shows ever written. But I’ll write about all of that another day. Right now I need to pack and get ready for my flight home tomorrow morning.

Today I went to the New York Public Library one last time, and when I left a man at the door said “leaving already? Come back soon…” I almost cried at that… ridiculous, I know. But I’m already counting the days until I can move up here. Meanwhile, I’m missing Auburn, lol, so I’ll be glad to get back there.

I suppose I’ll stop rambling now and finish packing. Just wanted to let my many adoring blogfans know that I was alive. ;-)

Peace, love, and nyc. haha.

With love

<3

Shelli

No comments:

Post a Comment